Web site: www.mycardstar.com
Hear what CEO Andy Miller has to say about working with Amplifier:
CardStar develops mobile applications that promote the use of loyalty cards, merchant and manufacturer coupons and location based services to provide utility for its customers. The CardStar application consolidates membership and rewards cards on smartphones — letting consumers access scannable cards from within a single app and enabling merchants to tailor mobile deals and information to their customers. Through its integration with Foursquare and other location based services, Cardstar offers a unique platform for consumers to interact with merchants at the point of sale. The company has released its applications on iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry. It is the leading loyalty card application in the world, and counts among its strategic partners Verizon Wireless, leading retailers and aggregators of merchant and manufacturing coupons.
On January 19th, 2012, Constant Contact®, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTCT), the trusted marketing advisor to more than 450,000 small organizations worldwide, acquired CardStar.
- Constant Contact revamps mobile rewards app CardStar - Boston Business Journal (blog)
- Constant Contact Inc.: Constant Contact Releases Enhanced CardStar App with ... - The Wall Street Transcript
- BYU basketball report card: Star guards devastate the Cardinal defense - Deseret News
- Andie Macdowell's daughter Rainey, 24, shows she's inherited her mother's ... - Daily Mail
- How to plan for a successful Black Friday - Vineland Daily Journal