Web site: www.mycardstar.com
Hear what CEO Andy Miller has to say about working with Amplifier:
CardStar develops mobile applications that promote the use of loyalty cards, merchant and manufacturer coupons and location based services to provide utility for its customers. The CardStar application consolidates membership and rewards cards on smartphones — letting consumers access scannable cards from within a single app and enabling merchants to tailor mobile deals and information to their customers. Through its integration with Foursquare and other location based services, Cardstar offers a unique platform for consumers to interact with merchants at the point of sale. The company has released its applications on iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry. It is the leading loyalty card application in the world, and counts among its strategic partners Verizon Wireless, leading retailers and aggregators of merchant and manufacturing coupons.
On January 19th, 2012, Constant Contact®, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTCT), the trusted marketing advisor to more than 450,000 small organizations worldwide, acquired CardStar.
- Yellow Card star returns to small screen - The Zimbabwean
- Before acting, Gérard Depardieu was an escort and grave robber - Page Six
- Actor Gérard Depardieu discloses his child prostitution past - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- A Plea to Dean Ambrose... Your Career Is At Stake! - Cageside Seats (blog)
- Gerard Depardieu Shows Off His Expansive Waistline On The Set Of 'La Vallee ... - Huffington Post UK